Outpost is Helping Harley-Davidson® Introduce Electric Motorcylces to a New Generation of Riders.
Harley uses the Outpost platform to reach millennial riders and young aspirationalists through authentic content and experiences that provide high-quality media and compelling story-telling. Harley works with us on an ongoing basis. We’re currently focused on helping them launch the new LiveWire electric motorcycle.
We've helped Harley in a number of ways over the years:
- Crafting a messaging strategy and a new target audience for the various motorcycles
- Developing video ads and photography content with social messaging strategy
- Driving audiences to an H-D Design Week event, several Outpost Trade events, and an SF culinary event
- Amplified the IRL experiences with addition social campaigns
- Designed and developed digital landing experiences
- Events drew tens of thousands to learn about bikes and engage in experiences that created a halo
- Created extensive hype around test ride events and attracted hundreds of moto-licensed guests to try out the LiveWire
- All events and social campaigns attracted high-end younger audiences outside HD traditional target
- Designed and created sub identity systems for various campaigns
- Providing valuable analytics for constant refinement of messaging and audiences