MNTN Meet – Bringing Remote Teams Together
CONCEPT: Help MNTN create strong internal team culture through quarterly offsites in some of the best destinations in the country.
RESULT: Regular, all-team offsite retreats that bring their 350 person workforce together for all hands conference, breakouts, team activities, and epic parties.
A 100% fully remote workforce, MNTN recognizing the continued vital need for in-person connection, so they tapped Outpost to bring their team together 4x per year in iconic locations around the United States. Outpost serves as an end-to-end solution for these highly-sophisticated experiences, from design to logistics to production. Since launch, we’ve brought the 350+ person MNTN team together in Los Angeles, Aspen, Austin, Napa, and Chicago with additional MNTN Meets planned into 2023.
We’ve created bonds between team members through activities such as Chicago Cubs games, private Wyclef Jean concerts, snowboarding in Aspen, cooking classes in Napa, and so much more.
Outpost managed every element of each retreats, including:
- Develop a broad itinerary of adventure experiences to create opportunities for team members to bond and build community
- Book talent, including a Grammy-award winning talent for a unforgettable closing parties
- Experience in a box: Handle all aspects of the production, book all air travel, accommodation, ground travel to ensure event success
- Source and book hotel accommodation across multiple properties for the 350+ member MNTN team
- Create a custom website for each retreat, announcing the event and build excitement across the entire company for the next IRL gathering
- Capture photo and video content to assist in amplifying MNTN’s recruiting efforts