Job Opportunities at Outpost
Outpost is an experiential marketing agency and media company that runs the industry-disrupting Outpost Trade events series. Called a “game-changer” by Forbes, Cool Hunting, and others, Outpost is poised to change the way people do business. At Outpost, you will get hands-on experience as you help grow a marketing and media company into a major force.
Social Media & Community Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as our Social Media & Community Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of our social media accounts, our website, newsletters, and tracking analytics for the success of these efforts.
Overall we are looking for a detail-oriented person that’s into music, art, outdoor lifestyle, and media culture.
- Maintain our schedule for content release across all channels
- Weekly updates to our website
- Keep the Outpost social accounts, including Facebook and Instagram up to date and responding to messages/comments
- Periodic updates to Vimeo, Youtube, LinkedIn and other channels
- Work with our data team to make improvements and drive traffic
- Manage outreach through newsletters
- Help to shape physical event series with Outpost staff and external partners
- Some editing and story shaping
- The position is part-time ~20 hours a week
- Initially, it’s a contractor role, with an option to become a full-time hire for the right candidate
- We are flexible on locations, but LA or NYC is preferred
- The position would primarily be remote work, with the opportunity to be onsite for events
- Either have or are working toward a 4-year degree
- 2 – 4 years experience maintaining web and social communication
- 1 – 2 years working with analytics
- Must be qualified to work in the US
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you!